The Nossovitch Group offers internationally-renowned intensive Leadership Development Programs for organizations wanting to create powerful results. The Leadership Development Series for Executives, Managers and Employees is comprised of three modules. Each module is 3 days and can be scheduled to include one day of the week-end to minimize disruption to the work week.
In each training, participants discover fundamental distinctions regarding what it means to lead:
- The move from a desire to control things into the domain of creating new possibilities regardless of current circumstance
- Attendees have an opportunity to experience the power that their existing beliefs have on their performance and are provided a platform to understand the constraints they place on themselves by the structure of their own interpretations
- Additionally, attendees will discover that they have the power to confront limiting beliefs
The training provides a safe environment for people to see themselves acting and reacting based on hidden blind spots.
- They discover negative patterns affecting their professional performance – things that may be keeping their performance in the ordinary category.
- Participants are encouraged, through powerful exercises, to access their personal leadership power while understanding the privilege of personal responsibility and full blown accountability
- They explore the real choices they have, and come to a clear understanding of the impact of what they choose
- They move from “it’s happening to me” to appreciating the value of an “I cause things to happen” interpretation
- Participants discover the power of letting go of their existing interpretation that circumstances determine what is possible
- They are also able to distinguish their own conscious and unconscious intentions and thus create an entirely new platform for results.
Personal responsibility and the value of fully committing are complemented with a deep look at the importance of integrity when leading.
- There is also an interactive discussion on the value of keeping agreements as a foundation for generating the highest possible levels of performance as a leader
- The program address the prices of breaking agreements as a leader, the impact on trust and ultimately on their ability to generate results with their team
- The program also addresses the loss of integrity as a result of subconscious intentions and offer some guidance and distinctions for restoring trust and workability with those they lead.
Attendees will be empowered to create a workable plan and be provided strategies for building their organization.
Participants complete the Program with a solid work plan that includes:
- Powerful innovations and initiatives that result in extraordinary performance
- Systems and strategies to ensure the success of those powerful initiatives to build their organization.
“Creating” the Future of the Company does not imply “changing” what is not working.
Most individuals come to the training thinking they need to change something they are doing wrong in order to access a new level of leadership performance. They often seek a “how to” formula that they can reproduce.
By the end of the training, participants will be clear that who they “are” (or who they chose to “be”) is the root that inspires the leadership actions they take and that those actions are ultimately what generates their results.
Participants become conscious of the fact that the real work is not so much about changing their impossible conditions, but in developing the ability to envision what is possible.
Only then will they be able to declare it into being and act passionately in order to manifest the leadership results desired.
“Leaders are those who envision, declare and create something extraordinary and unprecedented. An unprecedented result means a result no longer inspired by the past interpretations, but rather inspired by forward possibilities.” Gabriel Nossovitch